We typically begin our work with clients at an inflection point in the life of an organization:
- when its leaders and senior staff are adjusting to an executive transition,
- the organization is embarking on a new mission, strategy, or
- when the organization is undergoing an expansion in programs, products, or funds.
We offer services in three areas:
Strategic planning facilitation Facilitating a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Leadership development training Creating customized leadership development training programs (onsite, online, or blended).
- Foundations of Leadership Theory and Practice
- Leadership Development
- Getting Results Through Personal Leadership
- Team Effectiveness
- Time and Project Management
- 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity (FranklinCovey)
- Professional Communication
- Understanding Behavioral Styles (Everything DiSC)
- Business Etiquette
- Problem Solving Through an Effective Meeting Format
- Essentials of Supervision
- Conflict Resolution
- Business Ethics
- Presentation Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- Creativity and Innovation
Executive coaching Executive coaching to strengthen leadership behaviors, sharpen performance, and enhance the capacity to lead, guided by DISC Plus and the StrengthsFinder.