Following the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implement, Evaluate) we create customized training (onsite, online, or blended) to address each organization’s most critical leadership development needs. Our custom trainings and coaching intentionally align with each organization’s unique values.
Some of the topics included in leadership development trainings we’ve delivered include:
- Foundations of Leadership Theory and Practice
- Leadership Development
- Getting Results Through Personal Leadership
- Team Effectiveness
- Time and Project Management
- 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity (FranklinCovey)
- Professional Communication
- Understanding Behavioral Styles (Everything DiSC)
- Business Etiquette
- Problem Solving Through an Effective Meeting Format
- Essentials of Supervision
- Conflict Resolution
- Business Ethics
- Presentation Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- Creativity and Innovation
Very engaging. I’m not an easy person to keep engaged, and she did it! Excellent!
Kathryn connected with the class, she was engaged with us, very approachable. Hope to have her as an instructor in future courses.
Kathryn explained all issues well and gave many examples. She got us all involved in all aspects of the training.
Kathryn is extremely open-minded and knowledgeable. She created a comfortable environment to share and participate.
Copyright (c) 2018, Greystone Global LLC, All rights reserved