process consultant | coach | professor
I walk alongside leaders to listen deeply, learn voraciously, and help them design solutions that move their organization forward in ways that make organizational change sustainable.
Most of my work happens at a transition or inflection point for leaders and organizations. That means maneuvering through complex changes in leadership, strategy, or direction with finesse and compassion.
I hold an earned doctorate in management and an MBA, along with certifications as an executive coach and emotional intelligence practitioner. My expertise is in strategy, change management, and leadership development. In addition to consulting, I am an adjunct professor and instructional designer for Davenport University’s Institute for Professional Excellence. I also serve as the Board Chair for Baker Publishing Group.
Here to help you with more than 25 years of professional experience with well over 100 organizations in strategic planning, change management, and executive coaching.
Dr. Kathryn Scanland’s Credentials
- Doctorate – Management and Organizational Leadership, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- M.B.A. – Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL
- B.S. – Business Administration, Greenville University, Greenville, IL
- Emotional Intelligence Practitioner Certification
- Certified Trainer for Everything DiSC
- Certified Trainer for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Certified Trainer for FranklinCovey’s 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
- Certified Professional Coach, International Coach Academy
- Society for Process Consulting
- Association of Consultants to Nonprofits
- ATD (Association of Talent Development) Chicagoland Chapter
Copyright (c) 2023, Greystone Global LLC, All rights reserved